Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Sunday, August 22, 2010

NIOXIN HAIR CARE: First Day

As you know, this is the moment I've been waiting for!!  I've been so excited to test out the Nioxin Hair line for thinning hair.  Yes, my husband and hairstylist think I'm totally insane but I feel my hair fallign out with each shower and through out the day.  The "100 hair per day" rule of thumb doesn't calm my nerves.  I like having a full head of hair.  That doesn't make me vain!!

Ok, my experience has been lovely.  I wish I could pop over to everyone's house and squirt some of this stuff into your hands while you're in the shower (I'd cover my eyes, I pinky swear I would!). 

This is a 3 step system that claims to deliver essential nutrients onto the scalp which improves the appearance of thinning hair and creates an environment for fuller, healthier looking hair.


The Nioxin Cleanser smelled of a really pleasant minty menthol scent and I had NO idea of how wonderful it would feel on my scalp.  I felt like I had a million peppermint fairies blowing all over my head!!  The lather was very rich and satisfying and my scalp just felt great.
 
I followed with the Nioxin Therapy (conditioner).  This product ALSO smelled like menthol and left my scalp tingling like crazy.  I think the conditoner tingled more than the shampoo!!  I literally did not want to rinse my hair!!  I loved the way it felt. 
 
But, alas!  I finally rinsed and followed it with NIOXIN Scalp Treatment.  This is a daily leave-in scalp treatment that delivers essential botanicals, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins onto the scalp and hair to help safeguard against residues and DHT buildup on the scalp.  It was hard not rinsing it out as I'm used to doing.
 
My scalp felt great all day and my hair itself was very soft and manageable.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment