Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Monday, August 23, 2010

L'Oréal® Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse™ VS. Night time wrinkles

Like most of my friends, I'm concerned with derma lines from sleeping on my side or stomach.  I always go to bed on my back with the best intentions of waking up the same way...but darn it! I'm scrunched up like a baby on my side with my knee drawn up. And my face?  All scrunched up too! So since I can't stop myself from sleeping on my side, I'm going to buy a satin pillowcase like Kelly Rippa (and my grandma) suggested. Kelly's hairstylist urged her to switch to satin pillowcases only to maintain beautiful hair and skin.

So, yes, I'm in the market for a lovely satin pillowcase that will match my bedding and in the meantime, I'll keep using L'Oreal's Collagen Micro-Pulse eye cream every night. I've noticed that even with all my tossing and turning (I'm an active dreamer....I get my best story ideas in my sleep) the eye cream hasn't rubbed off completely and there's still a healthy layer remaining!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment