Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NEW CAMPAIGN!! Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfection!!

BzzAgent is sending me a new product to test.  I'll be on the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfection campaign.  I've never tried this product before and I'm anxious to use it because my hair stylist was just talking about the Brazilion Blowout (Professional smoothing treatment where after a 90 minute process, you can have frizz-free, sleek hair for up to 12 weeks...even if you air dry)

Garnier's Blow Dry Perfector claims to:

Stay Sleek & Smooth for 7 Shampoos while it...


. Tames frizz


. Keeps hair smooth and shiny


. Provides easier, faster blow dries


. Lasts 7 shampoos

I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for my over processed frizzy hair!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that product on the shelves at CVS. I wasn't sure if I should buy it. Please let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete