Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Monday, August 23, 2010

Garnier Blow Dry Perfector Third Wash

This marks the third wash out of seven for Garnier's Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector and I can still feel the product in my hair.  I can still smell it a little when it's wet and the shower is steamy.  It now smells like an old perm rather than nasty rotten drain (I'll take perm smell any day over that!).   My hair still feels very nice to the touch when it's wet and feels great after it's dried and flat ironed.  I'm not liking how my ends feel really crunchy still.  I re-read the directions and it pretty much warns not to use on damaged hair. 

Warnings:



Important - Read Before Purchasing: Do not use on hair that is damaged. Due to chemical processes such as bleaching, highlighting, relaxing with lye or no-lye. Do not use on hair that is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged. Do not use if you have already had a reaction to this product. Do not use if you have an irritated or damaged scalp. Do not use on relaxed hair. Wait at least 14 days after coloring, bleaching, highlighting, or perming before using this product. Read and follow instruction sheet completely before using. Instruction sheet contains important safety information. Wear gloves provided in kit. This product contains cysteine. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately ant thoroughly with water and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Read and Follow the insert.

Of course I totally missed the part where it says do not use on hair that is damaged...first stinking sentence.  All I saw was wait at least 14 days after coloring and it had been 6 weeks for me.  I guess it pays to always read the directions COMPLETELY, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment