Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Friday, August 20, 2010

NEW PRODUCT!! NIOXIN

I have been complaining to my hair dresser about the insane amount of hair that seems to be falling from my head when I wash it (and quite frankly, all day long).  She rolls her eyes at me constantly followed by the same response: "It is normal to have a least 100 hairs fall out a day bla, bla, bla".  Yah, tell that to my scalp!!

Nioxin hair products campaign came at the RIGHT time!!  I don't think I've been this excited to try a shampoo before!!  Sure, I'm loving the other products I'm currently experimenting with, but THIS...this hair line could save my life! Well, it could make me feel better about potentially thinning hair, which is just as GOOD as saving my life!

I'm going to give it a try as soon as hair washing day comes around *which is every other day due to dryness*.  Here's the kit below: (#imabzzagent)

There's Nioxin right in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment