Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Friday, August 6, 2010

L'Oréal® Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse™ VS. My Bags!

Being an author, I tend to write at completely odd hours.  Sometimes I'm inspired at 2pm and sometimes, when my fate is cruel, cruel, cruel!, I will be up at 2am pounding away at the keyboard.  Throw being a mother of three kids (not including my husband) and running around meeting all their needs into the mix and the Under Eye Bag Fairy cheerfully asks me, "paper or plastic?" 

I was especially tired this morning when I woke up at 7:30 after going to bed at 2:30am (yep, another writing night that actually begain at an earlier hour of midnight).  I was all too happy to grab the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse and slather that cream under my eyes.  I left the pulsator under my eyes a bit longer (about 45 seconds each eye) and I could literally feel the puffiness diminishing.  I didn't seen any dark circles and they still aren't there.  

The only bad thing I can think of is now there's no proof that I'm dead tired!!!