Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Garnier Blow Dry Perfector...It's Here!

The mailman dropped off a box today and I was pleased to see that it held the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector kit!!  I also have $2.00 off coupons to share with anyone who wants them!  E-mail me and I'll give them to you.  If you live far away, as always, you can send me .44 for a first class stamp through paypal and I'll mail it directly to you. 

When I opened the Garnier box I found two bottles.  One was the 20-minute Smooth-It Serum and the other was the Heat-Activated Perfect-It Cream.  There were also instructions and clear plastic gloves.  I already washed my hair for the day (I go two days due to dry hair) so I'll have to wait until next time.  I'm anxious to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment