Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Friday, August 27, 2010

Garnier's Blow Dry Perfector Fifth Wash

Results for Garnier's Blow Dry Perfector are pretty much the same at 5 washes out of 7.  Hair is smooth when wet but frizzy and straw textured when dry.  I am going to stop posting my results because they aren't accurate since I applied it to my chemically damaged hair despite the warnings not to (didn't see the warnings until after, my fault).



My 13 year old is going to start school in a few days and I'm going to use this product on her hair. She has gorgeous untouched hair (no color or relaxants) and I'll be able to gain a better prospective of how this product works since it will be applied to fresh hair.  I'll also take pictures of the back of her hair and post them.  She's a very willing participant!!

2 comments:

  1. dont know if I missed the results, but how did your daughters hair do? better then yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny you ask!! I've been trying to persuade her to let me put it on her hair but she been dodging me because it smells so bad!! I'm still working on her. Maybe I'll get her when she has a cold...

    --Queen Bee

    ReplyDelete