Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Horizon Milk Boxes *Other Uses...Can You Think Of More?*

The kids were pleasantly surprised to find MILK boxes in their lunch bags instead of the normal juice boxes.  I decided to freeze them a little so by the time lunch rolled around they'd be nice and cold still.  They loved it!!  They still want their juice bags of course, but this was a nice change of pace for them.  I wanted to come up with other ideas for these single served (very convenient) milk boxes.  Below are a few ideas.  Can you think of more?

  • Lunch boxes or bags
  • Play dates
  • Long car trips
  • Shopping trips
  • Movie theatre (you'd have to sneak it in of course...oh, like you wouldn't!)
  • Sporting events
What else?

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find these in the milk section! I asked the worker and she said she's never heard of them. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, so sorry about the late response, I didn't see it! I got them in the juice box section, not the dairy section! Sorry! Should have included that in the post! Thanks for asking!

    --Queen Bee

    ReplyDelete