Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Elmer's CraftBond & X-ACTO Tester Kit Is IN!!


Yaaay!  My Elmer's CraftBond & X-ACTO kit is in and it's time for me to test this bad boy out!  There are many things I want to do with these items like birthday cards, kids projects, and of course pull out my fat box of pictures and get them into their designated scrapbooks!!  I'm going to feature a craft a week as well as the items individually.  Here is what my bzzkit included:  (Time to get busy, don't 'cha think?!)

  • 2 pairs of X-ACTO Decorative Edge Scissors
  • 1 X-ACTO Corner Rounder Punch
  • 1 Elmer's CraftBond Permanent Tape Runner
  • 1 Elmer's CraftBond Clear Glue Pen
  • 1 Elmer's CraftBond All-Purpose Glue Stick
  • An assortment of glue spots

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I could get a big box of stuff liek that sent to me! Have fun with it, thanks again for the card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love being their product tester. The kids love it and when the mailman comes, they gather around the box! So funny!!

    --Queen Bee

    ReplyDelete