Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Are you getting Cozy with Cozi yet?

Earlier this month I talked about Cozi, the online organizer for the family.  It's free and it's awesome!  You can keep in sync with the entire family on birthdays, activities and even doctor appointments!  One of my favorite things on Cozi is their Journaling feature.  I was looking through some entries and here's my very first one: (I'm so thankful I wrote this down! I never would have remembered it otherwise!!) 

Jacob was 8 and Nolan's 6:

June 8, 2008
I baked banana bread today from the bananas that were starting to get a little too brown.  Later on, Nolan and Jacob brought me a big piece on a plate.  Jacob was acting a little strange and kept hanging around the couch asking me about the 5 second rule and "how it was ok to have things drop on the floor when it was under 5 seconds..."  Finally I said, "Yes, your dad follows the 5 second rule...why?" He looked a bit relieved and replied, "Well, at least your piece of bread was under 5 seconds on the floor." Never mind that I had been eating some of it while he's explaining this!! He must have seen the look on my face because he followed it with, "Well, not all of the bread fell on the floor."  Oh good!  I popped the rest into my mouth and as he walked away I heard him say to Nolan, "Only that one piece."   WHAT?! 

2 comments:

  1. Nolan and Jake can do some really funny things together. Just wait until they're teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can ask for, Julian, is that they don't lose that spark! They are hilarious and wonderful. So is Asya!

    --Queen Bee

    ReplyDelete