Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Monday, May 14, 2012




Here is my latest campaign for BzzAgent.  I am apart of the Neutrogena Cosmetics campaign.  I received everything shown above but today I'm going to focus on the Revitalizing Lip Balm.  I received three different colors in Sunny Berry, Healthy Blush, & Petal Glow.  Out of the three, my favorite is most definitely Sunny Berry.  It has a nice hint of color and it is not overwhelming.  The product leaves your lips feeling very silky smooth! The other two colors are a bit too light for my skin shade which is light to medium.  My daughter has olive undertones so Healthy Blush and Petal Glow look a lot better on her! One thing my daughter really liked about the lip balm is the fun funky tube.  It is wider than most lip balms and provides a much better coverage.  The thing I really liked is that while it gives you that touch of color without overkill, you are actually protecting your lips with SPF 20. This product is so easy to apply and has a wonderful berry scent.  

I have $2.00 off coupons for those who are interested in trying these fantastic lip balms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment