Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Monday, April 2, 2012

NEW CAMPAIGN: Quaker® Oatmeal Squares


BzzAgent sent me a new item to try and this time it hit a HOME RUN!! Why? Because we're talking FOOD! I love food! In fact, my entire family loves food. Thank goodness we have decent metabolisms or we'd be in big trouble!

I got to try Quaker Oatmeal Squares and let me tell you, they are so good you have no idea they're good for you! I ate one bowl (a little over the recommended amount but not by much) and it filled me up for nearly three hours. The taste is so delicious. It is has a light brown sugar flavor that isn't overwhelming and the crunch is fun!! It didn't tear the roof of my mouth up (which crunchy cereal tends to do). I highly recommend this cereal for those looking for something healthy, tasty and different!

If you'd like to try a FREE sample box of your own box (small one serving size), please visit their FACEBOOK WEBPAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment