Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Thursday, April 19, 2012

NEW CAMPAIGN: Filippo Berio® Olive Oil



I love to cook and use ingredients where the flavor will stand out for my husband, Julian, who happens to have a weak sense of smell. His lack of smell totally stinks (pun definitely intended) because it inhibits his ability to taste food as well as we do. One thing I really love to use is olive oil. It has such a strong, nutty flavor and that is one thing Julian can taste.

I was selected to participate in a BzzAgent campaign for Filippo Berio® Olive Oil. The kit should arrive in a week or so and when it does, you can be sure that dinner that night will be Italian! I'm looking forward to experimenting with this brand of olive oil. I haven't tried it before, so if any of you have, I'd love to hear from you! I'll be posting some recipes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment