Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Saturday, February 26, 2011

VERDICT IS IN for Thomas'® 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thins™ Bagels

A little while ago I announced that I was trying  Thomas'® 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thins™ Bagels that are 100% whole wheat.  The first time I attempted to toast one I forgot to take into account how thin they are and ended up burning it.  My dog happily gobbled it up, however, so all was not lost.  

When I finally managed get one perfectly toasted, I slid a scrambled egg with chopped tomatoes and spinach and holy cow was it good! The bagel itself was very light and easy to chew.  The whole wheat bread is very tasty and I love the fact that it's very low in calories (110 calories) and won't dig into your daily allowance.  I see these Bagel Thins being a great way to throw together a turkey, ham or even peanut butter sandwich.  They would even be great alone or with butter or cream cheese. 



The VERDICT is two nail polished thumbs up.  I totally recommend them.  

Let me know if you'd like a $1.00 off coupon! 


THIS PRODUCT IS:
  • 0g Trans Fat
  • 100% Whole Wheat
  • Cholesterol Free
  • Excellent Source of Fiber
  • Low Fat                              

2 comments:

  1. Now THIS looks very appetizing! I will have to try them! Can I get a coupon? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Just email me your address: tamiewrites(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete