Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stouffer's VERDICT


The Stuffed Melt is more like a mini Hot Pocket.  We ate the Three Cheese & Ham Stuffed Melt With Creamy Tomato Bisque. 

THE VERDICT: It wasn't bad, but you definitely wouldn't confuse it with a fresh homemade soup and sandwich. Julian found the sandwich soft and flavorful but not as satisfying as the ones he makes on our Foreman Grill.  The soup was a tad bit salty but still good for a frozen meal.  Would I buy it again? Maybe...I really do prefer home cooked lunches so it would have to be a good sale combined with a coupon.  I remember the meal being reasonably priced (don't know the actual cost as I got it for free) but I have a $1.50 coupon for anyone who would like to give this a try for lunch!  Be sure to let me know which one you tried and your verdict!


2 comments:

  1. That doesn't look very appetizing but then again, most frozen foods aren't as good as home cooked. So I bet it's still very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very convenient and not tooooo bad in taste, actually. Not mama's cookin' for sure, but still better than a greasy burger!

    ReplyDelete