Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Friday, October 1, 2010

NEW CAMPAIGN!! Glade® Winter Collection


Glade® Winter Collection Is Here!!
 
In a few weeks I'll have the Glade Winter Collection to help make my house smell like Christmas!! With SEVEN scents  to choose from, you could literally have a new wintery smell in your house each day of the week!  I've used these candles before and surprisingly they are just as good as the expensive scented candles you get from the mall or catalogs.  Here's their collection:

  • Apple Cinnamon
  • Bayberry Spice and Everything Nice™
  • French Vanilla
  • Sugarplum Fantasies™
  • Chocolate Cherry Sparkle™
  • Baked Magic™
  • Peppermint Crush™


I really do love all the winter scents but I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Peppermint Crush and Sugarplum Fantasies scents to arrive in my bzzagent kit!! 

 
 Baked Magic wouldn't be so bad either!
(**hint hint bzzagent box filler!!**)


4 comments:

  1. I like vanilla too but during Thanksgiving and Christmas, I really like to have Peppermint or even Gingerbread filling the air. I hope they come out with a Gingerbread scented candle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love for my house to smell good I personally can't use candles anymore since becoming a mom and a cat owner because both are very curious about fire but I love the glade plugins. Just wanted to stop by and show a little love and let you know that I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the follow and I completely agree about loving a good smelling house! I found that candle warmers are an EXCELLENT alternative to burning the candles directly. My candles last 3-4 times longer when I use the warmer and no fear of something catching fire!!

    Thanks for stopping by and showing the love :)

    ReplyDelete