Queen Bee

Queen Bee

Friday, October 22, 2010

NEW CAMPAIGN: Fight Bad Breath With WICKED FRESH!



I have a new campaign coming!  This time I get to fight bad breath with Tom's of Main Wicket Fresh! toothpaste.  I've been using another toothpaste from a company called Melaleuca for so long that I don't know if I will be able to switch for the duration of this campaign...but of course I'll try!  Here's the information I received to tell me about the product that should take a few weeks to arrive: 

Proven to help banish bad breath, Tom’s of Maine Wicked Fresh! toothpaste combines a patent-pending boost of botanical extracts and great-tasting natural mint oils to fight bad breath germs for hours. The result? Long-lasting fresh breath — naturally!

2 comments:

  1. Hey....that's my toothpaste! I've been using it for a few months. I love the fresh feeling I get after I've brushed. Plus, the extra bonus of knowing it's natural and not harmful to my family. Love it! Hope you do too! Now...if you can find me a natural deodorant that works you'll be my hero!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat! Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to trying it out now!! I do know if a company that sells natural products and they do have deodorant. I've been using the company since my middle son was born chemically sensitive and we had to get rid of all the "toxic" products in our house. I'll get that info to you!

    ReplyDelete